Lena M. Martinez
Originally submitted at One Step Ahead
Our customers have tagged this "the best baby/toddler snowsuit," because it's warm without bulk and glides on with ease! Our secret: triple-layer technology (water-repellent shell/Thermolite(R) insulation/microfleece lining), paired with smart design features like fold-over cuffs and ...

Very warm and comfy!
By LenaMM from Indiana on 1/27/2011
5out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Pros: Cute, Very affordable, Soft, Colorful, Durable, Good Quality, Lightweight
Cons: Difficult To Put On
Best Uses: Toddlers, Infants
Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children
Very cute, well made, and especially warm and comfy. So comfy, I have been surprised several times by my 9 mth old falling asleep in it, even in the stroller! She NEVER sleeps in the stroller. Apparently she must feel like she's on a cloud in it. I just wish it was a little easier to put on, but all buntings are like that with an infant, so not that big of a deal. I love that the hands and feet can be opened or closed, of course my little girl doesn't walk so I keep her's closed. So great I don't have to think of putting/keeping shoes on her this winter, AND she's warm for sure. It's too long for her (arms and legs), but since I carry her anyway it's not a problem. VERY GOOD price for the quality and compared to other big brand names. Beware on the wrong sizing on the item itself- but they warn about that! Very satisfied! Highly recommend!
1 Response
  1. Sam Says:

    It is very informative and quality content, I ever read in my life. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Sofa Beds New Zealand


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails