Lena M. Martinez

Happy 8th Anniversary of Togetherness to my better half! (4th Wedding Anniversary coming later this year).  Julio, you are truly one of a kind. And you’re mine. Let’s not forget that. Of course, I’m yours too. You shall not forget that, how it happened, or how lucky you are. ;P

 

Sure. Relationships, and especially marriage require tending, just like a plant needs to be watered and cared for. But our garden is beautiful, beyond the scattered weeds (which btw have taken over part of our back yard because of my inability to exterminate them, or honestly to even go and actually do something about them). Everyone’s garden has weeds here or there, even if they don’t want to admit it. But I do. And it’s alright, the tending will come soon enough. Hopefully before our kids go off to college, hehe. ;)

 

Joke aside—you are my better half and you complete me. :) You had me at “Senorita”, and I thought all that sifting you did with the 12 yr Scotch at TOTS that night 8 yrs ago not only got me happy drunk but also was awesome and very cute, in a smart (ok, not geeky, but engineering) kind of way. Hehe. ;P

 

So cheers to us, the past 8 yrs of our wonderful life together, and to the many more to come!! I can’t wait to see what lies ahead on our journey through life, and couldn’t ask for anyone better to walk it with.

 

Thanks for making my dreams come true, for loving me tenderly and beyond my defects, and putting up with me even on my worst days. You are my rock! I love you SO much! XOXO 

PB300010_1 Our first trip together almost 8 yrs ago to the day, Thanksgiving Nov. 2002

Photo taken at Central Park in New York

Labels: , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails