Lena M. Martinez

Yesterday afternoon, after I potty mouthed to myself in the kitchen for some reason, he came running through the family room saying,

“Oh, oh, Mami! Wo happen?”

 

Today while waiting to see the Ped in the waiting room, I was telling him something and he said,

“No, shupp.”

 

Huh? Where the hell did he get that from?? Well, thank God no one was around… to laugh.

 

Later on today, while goofing around in the house he came running to me and said,

“Mami, where is Tyson?… [then he sees Tyson walk by] …”Tyson, go. Go, Tyson. Go, go!” [poor dog ran for his life, lol]

 

Oh, and he’s singing Happy Birthday to himself as we speak…

“Happy Birday to you. Happy Birday a Nico. Happy Birday to you.”

then I asked him to repeat it, to which he responded,

“Shupp.” (shut up. wth?? sigh.)

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails