Lena M. Martinez
Sassy. I LOVE this word! A good friend brought it up recently and it got me thinking. I’d heard it before, but never really use it and never really knew the exact meaning of it. After googling it (of course), I found the following definitions: “Lively, bold and full of spirit”; “possessing the attitude of someone endowed with an ungodly amount of cool”; “stylish and chic”; and "Fun, daring, sexy, multifaceted, someone you have to have". Scratch that last one (I think that one's only for my hubby, LOL)... ahh, that’s me! Well, at least most days. ;P

So… Blog title revamped. From blah to bam! Sassy Mama. There it is. I’m finally content with a truly more defining title of who I am, and what this blog is about. :D  Now my only question is whether Mama should have one or two m’s. The online consensus says it’s used both ways. Hmmm. As usual, food for thought… ;)
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I have always preferred "momma". I like your new blog name. It is fitting. See ya soon. xoxox


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails